We value our partnerships and relationships within the professional community in and around Larimer County, and there are several ways we can work together.
We are interested in the following opportunities for professional partnership and more:
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for tele psychiatry, providing on-site assessments, bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with local mental health providers for referrals from our facilities for outpatient and follow-up therapy, CEUs, assessments or second opinions for your clients, communication regarding your client during and after treatment and more.
- Partnering with police departments to provide quick and easy process for involuntary holds and other situations.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with school counselor and teachers to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues, provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.