While a formal referral is not needed for anyone asking for a free assessment, if you are a provider and believe that your patient might be in need of help for mental or behavioral health issues, please continue below. The following will help you determine next steps:
- If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- Call our admissions department 24/7 at 970-461-5061 to discuss your patients’ specific situation and next steps.
- The patient has the ability to contact us directly without the need of a provider. Their friend or family member may also contact us as well.
- The person can also come to our hospital without a formal appointment for their free assessment.
- We accept most major insurances
Please note that each admission is handled on a case-by-case basis and we ask that you contact our 24-hour Assessment & Referral Department should you have any questions regarding possible exclusions for admission.
If you have any further questions regarding our Larimer County facility and the mental and behavioral health services that we offer, contact us today.